Ask a question
GJ6 is our best GPS jammer. It is a handheld device that is specialized at working against all kinds of civil GPS frequencies (L1 L2 L3 L4 L5), LoJack and GLONASS tracking devices (which very popular in Russia). You can use this product at home, while walking somewhere or even in your car when driving your way. In any place this device will protect your privacy from warrantless tracking that is quite popular among governmental organisations, law enforcement agencies and huge corporations. This is the best anti tracking device on the market.
Full protection against all tracking frequencies is guaranteed! The product can be effectively used worldwide in USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa etc.
The most popular way of all those organizations to track your movements is to install hidden GPS tracking device under your car. If that is not an option, they can also track your smartphone using its embedded GPS module. In any way, your privacy rights are violated. But this GPS tracking jammer is the one you can use to protect yourself from illegal GPS tracking performed by any governmental employees, your competitors or some other people.
List of jamming frequencies:
- GPS L1 1575.42 MHz
- GPS L2 1227.60 MHz
- GPS L3 1381.05 MHz
- GPS L4 1379.913 MHz
- GPS L5 1176.45 MHz
- GLONASS L1 1.602～1.616GHz
- GLONASS L2 1.246～1.256GHz
- LoJack 173MHz
- Works with L1, L2, L3, L4, L5 GPS bands
- Works with GLONASS and LoJack bands
- Operates at 10-20 meters radius
- Reliable fan for heat loss
- Rechargeable battery, can work up to 3 hour on 1 charge
- Car power and outlet power adpters are included
- Six SMA antennas
- GPS Tracking Frequencies: L1, L2, L3, L4, L5 bands
- Power Of Operation: 75dbm
- Working Zone: 10-20 meters radius
- Power Sources: two power adapters and/or battery
- Current Of Operation: 1100mA
- Battery Data: 8.4V 2600mAh Li-ion, operates and recharges for 2-3 hours
- Adapters Data: AC 110~250V – DC5V, vehicle adapter 12~24V – DC5V, both 2000mA
- Antennas Data: isotropic SMA rubber 3dbm (3 units)
- Size Of Product: 111 / 190x62x35mm
- Weight Of Product: device – 280g, full package – 1kg
- Temperatures Of Work: 0C to +50C
- Surrounding Air Humidity: 5%~80%
GJ6 fully blocks these devices:
- Skobbler GPS Navigation 2
- Verizon Fleet Administrator
- All Sports GPS
- GPS Block III
- OnStar Family Link
- LandAirSea Systems SilverCloud Sync
- Track What Matters
- DriveCam GPS
- GE Fleet Telematics Services
- Zonar V2J
- Zonar Wombat
GJ6 partially blocks these devices:
- Oregon Scientific ATC Beats camera
- Motorola PDA MC-75
- CalAmp LMU-2600 GPRS/CDMA/HSPA Series
- Sprint 3G/4G Plug-in-connect
- Broadcom BCM4752
Author: AndrewWalles March 1, 2013Quality:
Thanks for a decent jamming device. It is quite hard to get one of those in my country, even for a good reason. I was looking for it to test my prototype of GPS receiver, I am trying to create a receiver that will be immune to any kind of jamming and that device helps me a lot. I've already done some improvements to my prototype with its help!
Author: JohnPalls February 8, 2013Quality:
That portable GPS jammer is an easy and convenient way to get rid of GPS tracking. I'm using it because I've read that it is possible to track my location with my own smartphone, using built-in GPS receiver. But no one is able to do that while my jamming device is on, and the best thing here is that it never interferes with my mobile calls and mobile Internet! The only problem I've experienced with that device is a rather weak battery, but that was not a problem to replace it.
Author: JeremyRedcliff November 19, 2012Quality:
That jammer is my ultimate weapon against geocachers. I owe a small ranch rather far away from town and I live a tranquil life. But a month ago those geocachers started to visit my ranch, looking for their caches. I was polite and I’ve asked all of them to leave, because it’s my private property. Some of them listened to me, some not. So I’ve decided to make it my way. Now any GPS receivers work where I reside. That’s all I needed.
Author: TravisMod October 5, 2012Quality:
I am a truck driver and I am using that jammer to prevent my boss from tracking me while I’m on route. I just don’t want him to do it and that GPS blocker helps me with that. Works perfectly and for a rather long time, though I don’t use its battery, all the time it works with a car lighter adapter in.
Author: timeckhart August 20, 2012Quality:
Got this jammer few weeks ago and started to test it. While it arrived a one day later than expected (some issues with transportation), it was worth waiting. This device performed perfectly against few GPS navigators I used for testing, as well as against smartphone GPS. I have not tested it against GLONASS but I guess it works fine too.
What I liked the most is the size of this jammer. It is neither bulk nor heavy so I can take it in my car and use when needed. Although It cannot work for very long during your trips on foot, it is still a great device to be used against GPS tracking. And it is probably the best GPS jammer you can find for in-car usage.