Cell phone jammers and signal blockers in Germany
Cell phones in Germany are actively used. There are many contemporary contact standards presented here. Several criteria are incompatible with the American ones. Germany has a rather complex approach to providing communications. The GSM standard is used a lot here; other measures also work D1, D2, E2, and e-plus.
Now there are two major portable lines and several significant operators:
It is a digital network that several companies in the country use. It supports all current contact norms, operating at GSM frequencies 900-1800 MHz.
This network has been operating since 1994. It is characterized by relatively low power but stability. Two operators also use this network, providing services according to contemporary bars.
These ranges are available to all local telecom operators. The 3G frequency provides stable access to the Internet throughout the country at a frequency of 2.1 GHz. Some 3G services on 900 MHz are also available.
This standard offers 4G generation mobile communications. It is available from all current providers, providing communication at a frequency of 800 MHz.
Criteria for choosing a signal jammer in Germany?
Purchasing a suppressor is a good option for those who need to protect sensitive information. There are many models on the market, so there may be some problems with the choice, the solution of which is simplified if you follow some simple recommendations:
- Pay attention to the operating frequency range. There are models that work on different communication standards. It all depends on the goals set for the consumer. Installing additional antennas expands the functionality of the device.
- Take a closer look at the range of the Wi-Fi signal jammer. For any such device, it is the range that remains one of the main parameters. It is necessary to take into account the characteristics declared by the manufacturer itself, but not only this is important. At the place of use, the thickness and materials of the walls can affect the result of the work. Additional obstacles sometimes also make it difficult to block the signal, as well as its stable operation.
- Battery power. It determines the quality and duration of the device. Mobile jammers are characterized by high sensitivity with respect to such a parameter as current strength and power consumption.
- Compactness. There are many small devices for blocking Wi-Fi on sale. They are easy to fit in your bag and take with you. The power source in this case, is the battery. But the range of such devices is small, within 10-20 meters. To solve some problems, these characteristics are enough.
- Note! The above parameters depend on how much the jammer will cost. A few thousand rubles is an approximate cost for the simplest models. But such a device can be made with your own hands if you have specific skills. And it will jam the signal no worse than the factory one.
You can easily choose a suitable jammer on the Jammer Store website. You just need to add the product you like to the basket and then place an order in just a few clicks.
The primary communication standard is GSM. This includes two major networks, D-Netz and E-Netz, which operate on multiple bars and bands.
Germany also offers the services of several operators: T-Mobile Deutschland, Vodafone D2, O2 Germany, and E-Plus Mobifunk. They use all current measures, providing high-quality customer service, allowing you to always stay in touch.