Ask a question
UV30 is a UHF VHF jammer that is used as the desktop solution for protection against low frequencies and wireless threats related to them. Among the threats it can prevent you will find CCTV cameras watching you every day on the streets of the city you live in, RFID chips which are placed into more and more devices these days, NFC technology that is embedded not only in many of our smartphones but also into lots of smart home systems along with RFID chips and remote control technologies.
Low frequencies are also used by many communication devices like two-way radios, walkie-talkies and similar ones. These communication devices either can be eavesdropped or might impose threat by just working in the inappropriate time and place. UV30 is the right kind of device to be used against all those low frequencies and possible dangers due to their usage. It is a stationary device that can help you to protect any building from low frequencies, NFC signals and LoJack tracking as well.
- Works with specific spectrums from UHF and VHF bands
- Four antennas with powerful output
- Works within 30 meters radius
- Improved heat loss thanks to aluminium case and fans
- Can be used in the car with power inverter
- Desktop device with no battery inside
- Frequencies Jammed: VHF 140MHz-180MHz, UHF 450MHz-480MHz
- Signal Power: 4 x 10W bands, 40W resulting power
- Jamming Radius: 15-30 meters
- Current Strength: 5A
- Power Adapter: AC 110~250V 24VDC, 5000mA
- SMA Antennas: 4 x 3db, isotropic
- Product Size Data: 213 x 170 x 51 mm
- Jammer Weight: 1900g, complete package weights 3kg
- Temperature Regime: 0C to 50C degrees
- Air Humidity: 5% to 80% allowed
UV30 can completely stop these devices:
- Elusiv Tracking Systems
- TV White Space
- Absolute Software Laptop LoJack
UV30 can partially stop these devices:
- Broadcom BCM4752
- Texas Instruments WiLink 8.0
Author: PeterHarry December 10, 2012Quality:
That jammer is really cool, I’ve bought it to block the tracking abilities of RFID technology. The cool thing is that my jamming device doesn’t bother anyone and I’m not disrupting any important communications. I’m just solving my problems without harming anyone else. Working range is ok too, and I run it constantly and still had no issues.
Author: BobFisher October 16, 2012Quality:
It is a really powerful tool. Any CCTV cam can operate near my house and I feel really safe. I'm turning it off only when I'm not home and it works greatly, no overheating and other issues! And I wanted to thank you because the shipping took just 3 days. It's cool!
Author: margo August 27, 2012Quality:
Bought this device not long ago to block cctv cams around my house. It helps a lot! I'm not sure about the exact blocking radius but all cctv cams placed at or near my house are blocked when this thing is turned on, and it allows me to keep my private life in privacy.
I haven't left this jammer to work for more than 20 hours but even during that time everything was ok and it did its job as it should.
Oh, the only thing that makes me sad is that there are no handheld model against cctv cams and I need to take this jammer with me and install it in another building to secure it from the government's sneaky eyes.
But that's ok, I can live with that :)